Re: unable to post comment on YouTube

Sarah k Alawami

What browser are you using? I can write comments just fine in firefox.

On 17 Dec 2018, at 3:44, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

Does it go into focus mode correctly on the field, do you know? Brian

bglists@... Sent via blueyonder. Please address personal E-mail to:- briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff' in the display name field. ----- Original Message ----- From: "abdul muhamin" abdulmuhamin600@... To: nvda@nvda.groups.io Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 11:13 AM Subject: [nvda] unable to post comment on YouTube

Hi all, as the subject says, I’m unable to write comment on YouTube., on the edit box. When writing a comment, NVDA speaks only letters, and doesn’t write anything. Please fix that. Using the latest Firefox, and the latest NVDA

Regards Abdul Muhamin. Chief content officer at Blind Help Project Catch me on, Facebook Or Whats app Or Skype. Follow me on, Twitter. Email me at A.muhamin@...