Re: Video editor for screen readers or add on that works with a video editor.

Chantelle Buys

ReaperHi.

Is it the Reaper audio version?

Chantelle

Reaper will du you good. I use it to edit most of my videos, the ones
that need editing. Ther are video plugs for reaper but now I've
forgotten what they are.

Take care

On 17 Dec 2018, at 3:02, Chantelle Buys wrote:

Afternoon everyone.

Does anyone know of a video editing program that would work with NVDA
or know of someone who would be able to make an add on that would work
with one?

I use to make YouTube videos with Movie Maker and since Windows10 came
around, I wasn't able to edit anything anymore.

I've downloaded almost every video editing program I could think of
that would work with NVDA and the keyboard but, no such luck.

I don't mind which program, as long as it can split, copy, cut and do
all the basic things like movie maker.

Can anyone help please?

Chantelle

--