Re: Video editor for screen readers or add on that works with a video editor.

Sarah k Alawami

Reaper is a audio editor and a video editor. I really love it and it is lite weight..

Take care

On 17 Dec 2018, at 9:59, Chantelle Buys wrote:

ReaperHi.

Is it the Reaper audio version?

Chantelle

On 12/17/18, Sarah k Alawami marrie12@... wrote: > Reaper will du you good. I use it to edit most of my videos, the ones > that need editing. Ther are video plugs for reaper but now I've > forgotten what they are. > > Take care > > On 17 Dec 2018, at 3:02, Chantelle Buys wrote: > >> Afternoon everyone. >> >> Does anyone know of a video editing program that would work with >> NVDA >> or know of someone who would be able to make an add on that would >> work >> with one? >> >> I use to make YouTube videos with Movie Maker and since Windows10 >> came >> around, I wasn't able to edit anything anymore. >> >> I've downloaded almost every video editing program I could think of >> that would work with NVDA and the keyboard but, no such luck. >> >> I don't mind which program, as long as it can split, copy, cut and >> do >> all the basic things like movie maker. >> >> Can anyone help please? >> >> Chantelle >> >> -- >> Never give up, at any cost. >> >> > > > >

-- Never give up, at any cost.