Re: Virtual Dub.

Well, go to codecguide.com, get and install mega codec or full codec.

On 12/18/2018 4:23 AM, Chantelle Buys wrote:
I've just found that I can't for some odd reason load AVI videos and
I'm also having problems with the rest of the program.

Chantelle

On 12/17/18, AKH AKH <tvz@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
I've got Virtual Dub video editer, but I can't get to the editing
section in the HELP notes.  Can anyone access them, please?

Andrew

On 17/12/2018 13:48, Chantelle Buys wrote:
Thank you.

I'll add some whenever I can find something that works.

I'm trying to get Microsoft to either bring Movie Maker back or put
its layout on the photos app as an add on or feature.

Chantelle

On 12/17/18, Robert Kingett <kingettr@gmail.com> wrote:
The [NVDA applications
wiki](https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/Application-Support)
has a few suggestions. If you find any others, add it to the wiki. I'm
continously amazed why people aren't contributing to the open source
wiki.