Re: dectalk express u s b

larry k <sirlaurence.larry@...>

yes, drivers have been installed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tyler Spivey
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 14:30
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] dectalk express u s b

First, let's get the basics out of the way. Do you have the drivers
installed?
If not, go here and get them. If your PC is 64-bit, you'll want the
64-bit driver:

http://www.axsol.com/downloads.php

Once these are installed, restart your computer and try again.

Last I checked many years ago, that addon worked. I don't have a
dectalk, so can't debug it here. If you really want it to work, we might
be able to debug remotely with you on Skype or something, but I can't
guarantee anything.

On 12/17/2018 1:15 PM, larry k wrote:
synth is connectedby u s b.
it doesn't talk at all.
this is the one labeled u s b.

-----Original Message----- From: Tyler Spivey
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 14:12
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

What is it doing? Exactly which addon do you have and does it talk at
all? How is the synth connected, serial or USB?

On 12/17/2018 1:07 PM, larry k wrote:
the dectalk express add on doesn’t work correctly. does anyone have any
tips to make it work with the synthesizer?
larry