Re: Firefox is driving me crazy!

Patrick Le Baudour

Hello,

One thing to be careful of is to make sure nvda only has a link in focus - I usually use k and shift-k to do that. When there is, for example, a bullet then a link, then it may open something altogether. I've been had by that several times those last weeks.

-- Patrick

Le 09/03/2016 17:01, Mallard a écrit :
Hello list,
For a week or so now, Firefox is driving me crazy.

When I click on a link on a webpage, for some reason I end up clicking
on something different from the one I had under my fingers on my braille
display or that is read by the synth.

Today I even upgraded to Firefox 45.0 to see whether the problem could
be solved, but no... Still the same.

I'm using the latest Next snapshot of NVDA, but the same thing happens
with an older version of NVDA (2015.2), so I think it might be something
in Firefox.

Has anyone experienced someghing similar?

Ciao,
Ollie