Re: Emoji panel

Just getting back to say that you can also navigate through the emojis with up/down arrow. The difference is that doing it this way you'll pass through many emojis at once, I don't know how much exactly.
Em 17/12/2018 20:17, marcio via Groups.Io escreveu:

Being on the emoji panel:
Tab to navigate through the categories
Right and left arrows to navigate through the emojis of that category.
Enter to paste an emoji on the field that you are currently.
Em 17/12/2018 20:13, Don H escreveu:
Is there a totorial as how to use the Emoji panel in Win 10?  I know how to open it but how do you select and place the Emoji in a Email?
Thanks