Re: dectalk express u s b

Roger Stewart

I remember trying this one several years ago. It works, but it is very full of bugs and does several weird things. The person who made it seems to have disappeared and guess isn't interested in developing it much further.  Too bad. I have an old Dec Talk Express that is originally a serial device, but I have a serial to USB adapter. It is recognized and says it is working properly so there's nothing I can do about it here.

Roger

On 12/17/2018 3:07 PM, larry k wrote:
the dectalk express add on doesn’t work correctly. does anyone have any tips to make it work with the synthesizer?
larry