Re: Emoji panel

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Don

If you check out the following web page on my website there is a ttutorial on how to select them etc and put them into a email or word processor.

There were changes in the latest version with nvda and windows 10 which changes how you navigate that same panel etc which i have written up but not posted yet it also needs about the synth been supported etc that one I can also post up there later on tonight on the same page.

I have some other material to go up there just needed some time to do it.

|the page it is on is http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20windows%2010.html

Just jump down to the section about them.  It does not as mentioned have the latest navigation for it and synth but will tonight.

Gene nz

On 18/12/2018 11:13 AM, Don H wrote:
Is there a totorial as how to use the Emoji panel in Win 10?  I know how to open it but how do you select and place the Emoji in a Email?
Thanks