Re: Firefox browsing bug in NVDA 2018.4

Kwork

I believe I have restarted since, but will try all suggested suggestions now just in case.

Have you restarted the computer after installing / updating NVDA?  It's amazing some of the weird things that happen when everything else is working seemingly normally in that period between updating and restarting.

If you've done that, are you using any add-ons?  If so, are they up to date (Joseph made an add-on updater which is an add-on to check for out of date add-ons which can help with that).  Next, try restarting NVDA with add-ons disabled and see if that helps.

Failing all that, if you could send me a copy of your log, I can have a look.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 10:11 AM Kwork <istherelife@...> wrote:
When on a webpage, and any page at nvaccess.org will work, tabbing to
the next link anywhere on that page will shoot me up to the top, and to
the first link on that page, no matter where I started.

Windows 10 home 64-bit.

Firefox 64.0, 64-bit.

NVDA 2018.4

While I would experience this behavior on past versions of NVDA, it is
now constant.

Thanks.

Travis

--