From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 12:58 PM
Subject: [nvda] Keystroke for on-the-fly reading and interacting with Windows10 alerts?

Might there be an NVDA keystroke, or AddOn I’m not aware of, that’ll let me go on the fly to an alert (Dropbox for instance, when it asks if you want to remove the file or files from everywhere during a deleting of)? Shift+Alt+tab and Alt+Tab to try and get to these alerts can sometimes be a hit and miss affaire. Thanks for info.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10