Re: Reading emoticons and Kazakh language for eSpeak NG

Quentin Christensen

Hi Adil,

Could you give an example of an emoji that isn't working, or a page that has one etc?

When you say in the previous version, could you please confirm, do you mean 2018.3.2, or one of the alpha / beta / rc releases?

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 10:13 PM Adil Uralbaev <adiluralbaev@...> wrote:
Hello.
Speech synthesizers do not pronounce some smilies that are written in
Unicode. In the previous version there were no such problems.
Everything was read correctly.
And I want to thank you for the support of the Kazakh language for
eSpeak NG. I hope you will continue to work on this language.
Waiting for fixis in reading emoticons.
Thanks!
Sincerely, Adil.

--