Re: Reading emoticons and Kazakh language for eSpeak NG

Adil Uralbaev <adiluralbaev@...>

Hi!
Smileys are not pronounced on sites. I noticed this when I
corresponded on social networks. I would like this bug to be fixed.
In the version of NVDA 2018.3.2 everything worked.

Hi Adil,

Could you give an example of an emoji that isn't working, or a page that
has one etc?

When you say in the previous version, could you please confirm, do you mean
2018.3.2, or one of the alpha / beta / rc releases?

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 10:13 PM Adil Uralbaev <adiluralbaev@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello.
Speech synthesizers do not pronounce some smilies that are written in
Unicode. In the previous version there were no such problems.
Everything was read correctly.
And I want to thank you for the support of the Kazakh language for
eSpeak NG. I hope you will continue to work on this language.
Waiting for fixis in reading emoticons.
Thanks!
Sincerely, Adil.

--