Re: Reading emoticons and Kazakh language for eSpeak NG

Quentin Christensen

Could you please give me the address of a page - there are different ways of representing things which end up looking the same, and I want to make sure I'm comparing the same thing as you.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 1:18 AM Adil Uralbaev <adiluralbaev@...> wrote:
I also noticed that some emoticons are pronounced only when if you
move the cursor arrows on it, as if you want to read the previous or
the next character. And if you read, using the up and down arrows,
they are not pronounced, only the word "Graphics" is pronounced.