Problems with english £ sign in Espeak NG in laatest release

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Hi, While proof reading some documents in Word today using the latest nvda and its inbuilt Espeak NG I encountered an issue. although it can speak the £ sign when cursoring through a line, it will not say it when reading lines or in say all. However installing Speach player in Espeak fixes the problem. Can somebody sort this out?
I could send a message to Espeak group, or raise an issue on nvda, but I suspect this is an Espeak issue and as such might be better if somebody who is an NVDA developer approached the Espeak team, as it is probably just a small issue.

Here is a test bit of text to try it on.

RNIB Connect London are organising a meet up for this event at Angel Tube Station on the Northern Line. Please e-mail Networklondon@rnib.org.uk or call 020 7391 2152 to express your interest and book a place on the touch tour (free) or for the theatre performance (from £16.50).

Saturday 12th January at 2:30pm (Free Touch Tour at 11.30am)

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-