Re: can't get vlc media player to start

Rosemarie Chavarria

I'll try reinstalling it again and see what happens.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 6:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't get vlc media player to start

Now I had a similar issue with virtual recorder after a windows update. I
had to uninstall it and reinstall it again and it then functioned. It would
not be the first time a windows update has altered a file modified by
another program and made it non functional.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-