Re: off topic question about deleting all emails from my inbox folder in outlook

molly the blind tech lover

hi.
thanks, guys. it's deleting them, although i should have done this on my bigger machine. my tablet is taking a hundred years to delete them. and i feel really really sick. gross latte... bye.

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018, 3:32 pm Brian Moore <bmoore@... wrote:

Hi.  yep, in both cases, ctrL+a will select them all and then the delete key.

On 12/19/2018 3:18 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Hey guys, Molly here again.

I want to select all the emails in my inbox and delete them. Is there a way to select all the emails all at once? Thanks.