Re: off topic question about deleting all emails from my inbox folder in outlook

Gene

I see you are using Outlook.  I'll let others continue the discussion but RAM shouldn't be the problem.

Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] off topic question about deleting all emails from my inbox folder in outlook

well there is no error message. it just appears the inbox is taking forever to load. most likely due to the fact there is one gig of ram available. the other 3 gigabytes of ram are being used for who knows what. i open outlook and it says inbox brainardmolly@....  and then the machine is quiet. when i use the up and down arrow keys nvda doesn't talk. guess outlook is trying to retrieve the mail but it can't because of the ram.

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018, 5:36 pm Gene <gsasner@... wrote:
What error message do you get?

Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 4:34 PM

well it worked but now i'm unable to send or receive email from outlook on this tablet. my life is over.

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018, 4:58 pm Governor staten <govsta@... wrote:

I think control plus a should do the trick.