Re: nvda and other screen readers

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hi,  The order shouldn't matter at this point.  I always heard you should install JFW first, then WE, but WE was my primary screen reader before NVDA and Thus I always installed WE first.  I would install a jaws demo if I needed one and it never impacted the performance of window-eyes.  NVDA plays nice with everything and so the order really doesn't have that much to do with anything anymore.

Hope this helps,

Erik Burggraaf

On Jun 9, 2016, at 11:28 AM, Pete <emac00@...> wrote:

 hi
 I need to install jaws and window eyes.
 My question is wich should I install first?
 I have latest nvda installed.
 I usually installed jaws after nvda and then window eyes last.
 Pete