From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Graham McDermott
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 3:11 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Getting a custom Chromium-based application to work with NVDA

Hi,

I have an application that is using an embedded Chromium browser to render to the screen. As such it exposes the accessibility interfaces available from Chrome.

What do I need to do to get my application to be recognised by NVDA as a chromium-based browser, and use the Chromium ia2 code?

In Jaws I can specify in a config file that my task (say "myapp.exe") is Chromium by putting an entry "myapp=Chrome" in the ConfigNames.ini file. Is there an equivalent in NVDA?

Thanks,

Graham