From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Christian Ohrens
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2016 3:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Accessible DJ software

Hello

I am new to this list and to give a small introduction to myself: I'm from
Hamburg, 31 years old, freelance journalist, DJ, Web and photo blogger and
guide at "dialogue in the dark" Exhibition Hamburg.

Via Google I found an older conversation from this list concerning
accessible DJ tools. This conversation is two or three years old so I want
to refresh this discussion:

Does anybody know an accessible DJ tool for Windows? I've tryed out Mixxx
but without any success - the menues aren't accessible and the main
interface seems also to be like the same way.

I am looking forward to a tool which provides also support for my Hercules
Instinct DJ controller. I thought about to buy Station Playlist Studio but
when I understood right is there no support for external DJ controllers.

What's about all these other programs like BPM Studio, Virtual DJ and all
the other major tools for windows?

Thank you in advance for any hint or help.

Greets

Christian

Von meinem iPhone gesendet