From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ervin, Glenn
Sent: Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2018 18:08
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Setting Up An Auto-Responder

Hi,

I am about to be out of the office for about a week and a half and in years past, I have seen people’s auto-responders indicating that they will be back at such and such time going to various listserves.

But of years recent, I haven’t seen these going around.

I have Office 2016, and I’m wondering if lately Outlook has gotten smart enough to not send these to lists.

I don’t want to set one up if every incoming message will be going to be sending an auto reply to all the lists I’m on.

Thanks.

Glenn

Glenn Ervin  Orientation Counselor II

Norfolk Nebraska