Re: NVDA-2016.2 Slows Down with Firefox

Lino Morales

Mario. NVda works fine for me no matter where in WIN 10 I'm in except for Firefox. It is slow if I'm on news sites. I tend to only keep 2 tabs open everyday. The FB mobile site and the media center page for Gameday Audio for Major League Baseball.

On 6/8/2016 3:08 AM, Mário Navarro wrote:

NVDA is not just slow in browsers, but also in the system.
after browsing for a while, it starts to get slow and I have to turn off and on to get normal again.
and my pc is a good machine with I5 processor, 4 RAM ..
with jaws these occurrences do not happen.
I now use the jaws 17 full-time for these reasons.
jaws is not slow in any situation like this occurred with NVDA.

I only use 3 extras.
I do not need anything else.

NVDA is getting slower and every a new version.
this makes me worry.

I think the team of NVDA has to think about this with more seriously.

cheers.
Às 01:25 de 08/06/2016, Kwork escreveu:
Yes, but I've had this behavior in all three of the main browsers, with both
NVDA and Jaws, so I just close and re-open Firefox, my main browser, once in
a while, and only use the others when necessary.
Win 7, 64-bit.
Travis