I’ll try anything though so never fear.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@gmail.com

On Jun 9, 2016, at 3:33 PM, Jacob Kruger <jacob@blindza.co.za> wrote:

Try one other one thing, just in case - in both IE, and firefox, ctrl + F6 might toggle focus between address bar, and webpage contents.

As in, try hitting alt + D to focus on address bar again, and then ctrl + F6 to, possibly, jump to/focus on the webpage itself.

But, this might not solve the problem at all, but, is just a keystroke combination I have used for a while with multiple screen readers to, at times, make sure it is focused on webpage contents.

STay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, acceptance is versatile"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenine Stanley" <dragonwalker64@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: 09 June, 2016 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issue with focus mode in 2016.2

Thanks Joseph,

I’m glad I’m not alone. I ahve seen some improvement when tabbing around some web sites but unfortunately, not many. If the site has a lot of places that would trigger focus mode, it doesn’t tend to work.

I’m all ears for any ways to deal with this as I’m effectively shut out of browsing, reading or tasks for my job, on the Windows machine anyway.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@gmail.com

On Jun 9, 2016, at 2:44 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
We have reports of this happening to users (you are not alone). Sounds like somehow browse mode routine (specifically, the behind the scenes routine of browse mode) is failing somehow. When this happens, try tabbing around (I found that it works for some websites where it'll take a long time for NVDA to render browse mode).
Cheers,
Joseph