Questions about a cappella TTS

Tony James <megatronjames@...>

Hi, I have downloaded the trial version of this TTS and have set my preferences just so. NVDA does not seem to save my settings however upon shutdown i.e. TTS goes back to Michael from Microsoft and my key echo settings are changed to default. Does this have to do with the fact that I didn't pay for the Tts yet? Is there a way to pay for this TTS without going through PayPal? Thx

From the rising of the sun, to the setting, to its rising again, we place what is hard to endure with what is sweet to remember, and find peace. (Animorphs 33)