Re: Browse mode and focus

Gene

I may Have misunderstood what you want to do and I may not have the technical knowledge to fully understand what you want changed.  Are you talking about being able to move through a web page and have browse mode just show you the page, as though you had copied it into something like Notepad?  In that case, you would move, but nothing would ever be triggered on the page as you move.  But you seem to be discussing this related to a feature that allows a person to see where the blind person is on the page.  If so, why are you assuming they are related?  Isn't there already a setting to turn off this feature, used by sighted instructors or others working with a blind person?

From: Gene
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Browse mode and focus

I suspect that the JAWS cursor may see the web page text when NVDA review doesn't.

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 5:06 AM

Probably not, but if you can explain a little more clearly when you need to
have it as you describe then we might be a bit wiser. Remember not everyone
has Jaws or uses all if its features, so we may learn something here.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-