fore some reason nvda isn't talking when I'm using my keyboard

molly the blind tech lover

Hey guys, Molly here again.

I don’t know what happened but all of a sudden my keyboard on my tablet doesn’t seem to work with nvda. I press a key, like the windows key, and nvda is completely silent. It is silent when I press any key on the keyboard.  The only way  nvda talks  is if I use the mouse.

I don’t know what I did, but I am so stupid. I am just too dumb to ever be a good nvda user. Is there a way to force the machine to restart? I am feeling completely incompetent.