I got my tablet working again

molly the blind tech lover

Hey guys, molly here again.

I finally got my tablet/nvda working again. From the lock screen, I clicked on the power option, and thank god. The machine restarted itself. Nvda immediately turned on, and just to be sure, I exited and restarted nvda about five times. Okay, not that many.

I don’t know what the problem was to begin with, but I am glad I don’t have to take the machine to the Microsoft store. I’ll try not to panic the next time something like this happens. I am really sorry, you guys, that I freaked out like that. I am going to work really hard at becoming competent nvda user. It’s my goal.