Re: How different is NVDA different than Jaws?

Don H

Having been a Window Eyes user for many years I found it easier to switch to NVDA versus Jaws. I have both on my system but use Jaws very little. For what I do which is mostly surfing the net and Email NVDA does really well.

On 12/22/2018 7:50 PM, Maria Reyes wrote:
How different is NVDA than Jaws? what are some differences?
Maria
blindteky@gmail.com <mailto:blindteky@gmail.com>
Want to talk all about blind technology?
Join the tech4theblind group: tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io <mailto:tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io>
Have an Apple product? Join the Apple411 group to discuss the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. From experienced to new users.
Apple411+subscribe@groups.io <mailto:Apple411+subscribe@groups.io>