From a purely design perspective nvda would be better designed from my point of you than jaws
Regards Ian

On 23 Dec 2018, at 10:45 am, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi. I spend hours on my tablet and my laptop using nvda to browse the web, check email, watch Netflix, do homework, etc. I love nvda. It's the best screen reading software I've ever used. Although, I do have Jaws on my laptop and like to use it occasionally. Especially for reading my textbooks. For everything else I use Nvda.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 9:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How different is NVDA different than Jaws?

Having been a Window Eyes user for many years I found it easier to switch to NVDA versus Jaws. I have both on my system but use Jaws very little. For what I do which is mostly surfing the net and Email NVDA does really well.

On 12/22/2018 7:50 PM, Maria Reyes wrote:
How different is NVDA than Jaws? what are some differences?

Maria
blindteky@gmail.com <mailto:blindteky@gmail.com> Want to talk all
about blind technology?
Join the tech4theblind group: tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io
<mailto:tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io>
Have an Apple product? Join the Apple411 group to discuss the iPhone,
iPad, and Mac. From experienced to new users.
Apple411+subscribe@groups.io <mailto:Apple411+subscribe@groups.io>