Re: I got my tablet working again

molly the blind tech lover

I’m happy. This tablet is wonderful when it’s working properly. It’s so light and very portable. And I love that I have Nvda on it. Just got to keep my cat Mr. Jennings away from it. He’s so adorable.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 9:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I got my tablet working again

Here's a high 5 to you!

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 6:47 PM

Subject: [nvda] I got my tablet working again

Hey guys, molly here again.

I finally got my tablet/nvda working again. From the lock screen, I clicked on the power option, and thank god. The machine restarted itself. Nvda immediately turned on, and just to be sure, I exited and restarted nvda about five times. Okay, not that many.

I don’t know what the problem was to begin with, but I am glad I don’t have to take the machine to the Microsoft store. I’ll try not to panic the next time something like this happens. I am really sorry, you guys, that I freaked out like that. I am going to work really hard at becoming competent nvda user. It’s my goal.