And its 10 at night with your school assignment due the next day and you have spent all day in fact the last week forgetting to replace your batteries and you don't have a supply and then you remember that you need new batteries the old c type and have nothing left.

So either use a corded board which isn't broken, borrow your brother's system which he then has to reformat because somehow you messed it up by changing the settings and not telling him so he panics or taking the batteries out of another device which are allready flat.

Well lets see, not a good idea.

On 12/23/2018 5:13 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
I once had a Bluetooth keyboard for the mac I once had.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 10:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] fore some reason nvda isn't talking when I'm using my keyboard

The reason I havn't gone bluetooth is the fact there are more batteries to handle.

If you have a need for headphones, are on the go, and don't have other devices, then your cheap as chip 9 dollar crappy units are probably fine.

If you need to use them a lot you can probably get some good ones.

If you have your smart phone maybe jabra or something maybe you use your headsets for your phone, you can probably use the same sets for your tablet, I have a bluetooth car speaker for the phone that my aunt uses and the manual says its specked for 4 devices though you will have to switch from one to the other manually.

On 12/23/2018 12:59 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
I'm thinking about getting some Bluetooth headphones for my surface laptop. That would be so cool.

On 2018-12-22 4:29 p.m., Shaun Everiss wrote:
Yeah and I was seriously going to buy one at one point.

Not anymore, they cost more than standard laptops to get one with a
lot of space.

On 12/23/2018 10:33 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
It sucks that these surface devices have these issues.