Re: Virus detection of windows defender

yes.

Weather you trust it to do that is a different.

After all the bgt false positives, I have excluded a lot of directories on c, my d e f g h and i letters so I can access things which means I am quite likely going to get a virus, but oh well, I prefur to reformat all day long rather than loose files due to false alarms.

To be honest av software seems to have issues with software and stuff I seem to use in general at the most stupid times even if it isn.t,.

On 12/23/2018 6:03 PM, farhan israk wrote:
I use Windows 10 1803. Can windows defender detect virus of pendrive and
other removable media?