Daniel Damacena Bezerra

De: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Em nome de molly the blind tech lover
Enviada em: sábado, 22 de dezembro de 2018 22:48
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] fore some reason nvda isn't talking when I'm using my keyboard

Hi. I tried to restart nvda by pressing control alt n. Nothing happened. I was able to unlock the screen. But when I tried to use the touchscreen, all nvda said was system submenu, contains commands to manipulate the window. I have no idea what screen I’m in.