-----Mensagem original-----
De: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Em nome de molly the blind tech lover
Enviada em: sábado, 22 de dezembro de 2018 20:59
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] fore some reason nvda isn't talking when I'm using my keyboard

I'm thinking about getting some Bluetooth headphones for my surface laptop. That would be so cool.

On 2018-12-22 4:29 p.m., Shaun Everiss wrote:
Yeah and I was seriously going to buy one at one point.

Not anymore, they cost more than standard laptops to get one with a
lot of space.

On 12/23/2018 10:33 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
It sucks that these surface devices have these issues.