Re: NVDA and SiriusXM radio.

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

It's atually prettu accessible. I have used the web site to access it, though I usually use the Iphone app, or the echo to play particular stations. The web site isn't layed out as nicely as it could be, but once you get the hang of it, it works well enough. We have it for both the car and the web, so we can use it both when travelling and when at home. Out of all of them, the echo is of course the most accessible, followed by the app, followed by the web site, followed by the car (my wife has to do the switch from am/fm to xm. After the xm is selected, ZI can switch between stations, and presets work, but otherwise, I can't do a thing with it in the car <frown>

On Sat, 22 Dec 2018, John Isige wrote:

Hey all. I'm thinking of subscribing to SiriusXM radio to check it out. I'll mostly be listening on a PC. So I was wondering if anybody has tried it and can report on accessibility. Do they have an app? Do you just listen through the website? Can you stream it in another media player? I know you can stream it on the Amazon Echo stuff but I don't have one, though I did install the Alexa app for Windows 10. Anyway, if anybody has any info on accessibility, I'd surely appreciate it. I figured I'd ask here because if it's not accessible for some reason then I won't bother with it.