Re: Want to resume chkdsk

Sarah k Alawami

On my ssd the check check disk in about45 minutes and it's a 1 tb hard drive. Man that thing is fast when it wants to be. No there is no way to resume. Just let it run over night.

Take care

On 23 Dec 2018, at 10:40, farhan israk wrote:

Thank you. My computer doesn't have any issue. I want to check my harddisk has bad sector or not. Capacity of drives are so high that I can't complete in 3-4 hours.

On Sun, 23 Dec 2018, 5:09 pm Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io wrote:
As far as I know you have to let it go to the end as it restarts again after
a new start unless there are hidden files which tell it otherwise, but that
would be a security issue I'd have thought.
 Also be aware that if any software has changed any of the files it scans to
ones modified, the old ones will be put back and this will mean those
programs will have to be reinstalled again. that has my experience even on
windows 7.
 What exactly is the issue you are trying to fix?
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-