Re: espeak n g no good it sneezes on some words

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi Pete,

I'd suggest the same thing I suggested before. That is, file an issue at <http:///github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/issues>. If you don't have an account on GitHub, I can do it for you.

Please describe the error in detail, as I use the same version of eSpeak (with occassionally the English voice) with rate set to 30 or 40 with rate boost and I find no problems. Or perhaps I missunderstood you, and you use different parameteres.

RegardsSukil

El 09/06/2016 a las 13:12, Pete escribió:

hi

I all ways used the default nvda max english voice, I am disappointed in the changes made to espeak in nvda I think starting with nvda 2015 or may be as far back as 2014. Were the changes made to espeak by nvda devel or the creator of espeak. I would like a choice in nvda setup to be able to pick witch espeak to install. I feal the need for speed quite freequently and to have that fluttering sound in there when the check box for rate boost is checked so I can get up to a 600 to 800 words per min is disruptive. I am still trying to get used to it.

Pete

On 6/8/2016 1:43 PM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi.
i use iven3 which is the best voice and also with default rate of nvda
which is 30!
its very perfect for me.

I have replaced the data from old espeak over and the syntth works a lot
better one person had trouble however, espeak at least the word stuff
works as I expect it so I am not to worried.

On 8/06/2016 3:31 a.m., Pete wrote:
as the s line says espeak n g makes a buzzing or sneezing sound along
with some words.
NOT COOL AT ALL
along with the funny noises the voice flutters
This is default espeakng max voice set to en...
windows 7 x64 pro clean install
nvda installed using default settings except for speed set to 100
percent
Can I replace the espeak n g with the older one by copying the old one
over the new one in the program files x86 \ nvda folder?
Thanks for any help!
Pete

.