Re: Merry Christmas

Cristóbal

Sounds like a fair trade…

Cristóbal

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Reyes
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2018 6:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you. I asked for some AirPods and an Apple Watch. I am giving my mom a container shaped as a pyramid that I made in my ceramics class.

Maria

Want to talk all about blind technology?

Join the tech4theblind group: tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io

Have an Apple product? Join the Apple411 group to discuss the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. From experienced to new users.

On Dec 23, 2018, at 7:37 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

Thank you. One of my sisters taught me how to knit when we were kids.

On 12/23/2018 5:05 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Hi.

That so cool that you know how to knit. I gave everyone gift certificates this year.

   Date: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM

   Hi everione, happy merry Christmas 2018