Re: Important: NVDA 2016.2.1 is out, fixing crashes when working with Microsoft Word, sacrificing grammar error announcement #NVAccess

Quentin Christensen

The issue would manifest if you had NVDA set to

--
22 Point

Web: http://www.22point.com.au
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/22Point
Twitter: https://twitter.com/22PointApps

Check out our first app, RapiTap! - Tap targets fast & avoid decoys:
Adrenaline pumping, Challenging, Accessible!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitap
Free trial: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitapfree

On 10 June 2016 at 18:24, Brian's Mail list account
<bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
So how does the grammar bit work into this then?

I never use it in any case as their idea of grammar and mine are poles
apart.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.