Re: Important: NVDA 2016.2.1 is out, fixing crashes when working with Microsoft Word, sacrificing grammar error announcement #NVAccess

Sharni-Lee Ward

Okay, I've updated! I'll admit I agree with Brian about the grammar
errors not always being accurate, but we can't have NVDA crashing in Word!

I hope you guys release an update like this one that fixes the issues
with pronunciations in Espeak NG when the devs of that synth have made
the necessary tweaks. I miss espeak... It pronounced my made up
characters' names just right and now at least one of them has been
messed up and I don't know how to fix it so it's pronounced exactly the
way it used to be...

10/06/2016 6:24 PM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

So how does the grammar bit work into this then?

I never use it in any case as their idea of grammar and mine are poles
apart.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.