Re: New Member

Keao Wright <keaow@...>

Ok, I can wait for that.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2018 7:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Member

It’s on by default.  I would wait for Joseph Lee’s tutorial or you can look at the user guide if you learn well as it presents the discussion.  I don’t think most people would learn it well that way.  You have to learn commands and what they mean.

Sent: Monday, December 24, 2018 11:47 AM

Ah ok.

Now how do you turn on object navigation?

I would probably need a regular desktop keyboard to use it right?