still having tablet issues

molly the blind tech lover

Hey guys, Molly here.

I’m not looking to start a big discussion here.

I just want to point out that these tablet issues seem not to have to do anything with Nvda. I think these issues are with the machine itself. In addition to keyboard issues, the touchscreen occasionally becomes unresponsive. Holding down the volume up/power button for ten seconds and turning the device back on seems to fix things. However I would not recommend the surface go to anyone at the moment. I looked online, and I discovered that these keyboard/touchscreen issues are quite common.

I’ll admit, it’s disappointing.