From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail
list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2018 2:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] still having tablet issues

Hmm, I would suggest though if this is a common problem that Microsoft or
their sellers should be onto this andsorting it out.It almost sounds like a
dodgy connection somewhere in the unit. I remember some years back finding
that a Tashiba porrtable laptop had this, and in the end it turned out to be
a ribbon cable connection flexing round a 90 degree bend and eveentually
build up of oxide made it make intermittent contact. Nothing the user could
do about it, it was a hardware issue.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.