Re: how to use emojis with Nvda

molly the blind tech lover

Thanks. I’ll send myself an email to try it out.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2018 4:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to use emojis with Nvda

Hi Molly,
Not at all. All we need to use the emoji panel is a edit field, that is, a place where you can write and delete things, something like.
So, if you have found this place, just press Windows+. or Windows+; (I'm not sure at all) and there you go.
Hth

Em 24/12/2018 19:00, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

Hey guys.

My apologies if this topic has been mentioned before. But I was wondering, how does one go about using the windows emoji panel (not sure if that�s what it�s called) with Nvda? Do I need to be using a specific program to use emojis? Microsoft Word, for example?

Thanks.

And happy holidays.