Re: Christmas Greetings

Gerardo Corripio

I to would like to wish the developers of NVDA a Merry Christmas! may these days of rest bring more inspiration and energy to continue making of NVDA what it’s becoming. Thanks to you guys, I was able to, as son as I got my Windows10 Laptop set up, start using it right away with the Windows10 built-in oices toget me up and running< nowI’m proudly using NVDA’sVocalizer voices, which make the experience better still! Thanks for making Windows10 even more accesible via the Windows10 Apps Essentials Add-on! And also the way of making aps work with the Review mode system, and via its Add-ons. Those who don’t have the means to keeprenewing other screen reader updates, can also have equalaccess to the computer age, be in a cybercafe, in one’s home or work< anywhere, especially with NVDA’s use with Flash drives anywhere! Keep up the great work!

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

De: David Moore
Enviado: martes, 25 de diciembre de 2018 01:27 a. m.
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda] Christmas Greetings

Hi all!

Merry Christmas all in this great community!

NVDA is such a blessing, and I thank all of you for making my life so much better for

Making NVDA better everyday and all of the time you sacrifice putting into it!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, December 24, 2018 6:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Christmas Greetings

Hi everyone.  Firstly, I wish everyone a very happy Christmas.  Thank

you to all who develop, test and otherwise keep NVDA getting better and

better with each release.

Ian Westerland

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.