Re: Merry Christmas and a happy time whatever your faithandcreed

molly the blind tech lover

i love spending time with family and friends on christmas.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Ian Blackburn <ianblackburn@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2018 7:48:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Merry Christmas and a happy time whatever your faithandcreed

The best part about Christmas is the Christ I celebrate
Regards Ian

On 26 Dec 2018, at 7:56 am, Kwork <istherelife@...> wrote:

Ame, I haven't seen your name in quite a while.

A Merry Christmas to you and everyone else here as well.

Travis

On 12/25/2018 1:16 PM, Ame wrote:

Well said David!  My passion is the one whose birth we celebrate today.  I follow Him but I sometimes fall down on the job.  Good thing He loves me anyway, huh?  Lol  Merry Christmas everybody!