Re: still having tablet issues

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

You don't have to run your finger all over the screen looking for the send button, you can simply swipe with one finger to the right or left until you find it.  Alternatively, you can use the router, and select buttons, then it will allow you to go straight to it. I don't use the router much, I usually swipte or two finger up/down to get to pieces of the screen I need.

On 12/25/2018 9:47 AM, Giles Turnbull wrote:
I have a Surface Pro 4 and admit I've never used it as a touch screen device. I plug a USB wifi dongle in that is for a Logitech wireless keyboard.
I've never been good with touch screens ... even on my iPhone it takes me ages of running my finger around the screen to find the send button if I need to send a message.