Re: Merry Christmas and a happy time whatever yourfaithandcreed

Hmmm that is different.

I have got some molds like this for a birthday present to use with ice cubes, as yet I havn't used them though.

On 12/26/2018 3:45 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
I had crab and stuffed mushrooms. The crab was in the shape of a baseball. It tasted very good.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2018 9:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Merry Christmas and a happy time whatever yourfaithandcreed

Well taking the christmas thing to a slightly new tangent while we can talk about such things, anyone had any new interesting weird but still christmas themed food this year.

For me, it was christmas mince pies, which were quite large almost like small muffins.

Half the filling was the standard christmas mince, but the rest was lemon jam and honey, and those were served hot.

I never thought about having jam on my pies, its actually quite good.

Hi, Molly,

I just got home from visiting my family and we had a wonderful Christmas.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10