Re: having a weird problem with Nvda and microsoft outlook

I have had office screw itself over a couple times randomly my guess it was updating or syncing or something when the machine was switched off.

You can run an online repair by choosing modify from the list, hightlight ms office, tab once and you can modify or remove, hit modify and then online repair.

You can try quick but it may not work for you.

A small note though, if you do this, any pinned office icons and desktop shortcuts will be gone till you put them back.

You will also have to put in your product key again But it will fix all the screwed up office pluss it will be the latest updated version of whatever you have.

On 12/26/2018 4:02 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
Well this is confusing.

I went to the add or remove programs setting, and instead of listing the outlook app, it had Microsoft desktop apps, which looked like one big software package, (don’t want to uninstall that because it might uninstall word, powerpoint, etc), or something called My office.

It seems ever since this machine received windows version 17763 it has been a little buggy. I’ll try running outlook in safe mode.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2018 9:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] having a weird problem with Nvda and microsoft outlook

Hi, Molly,

You can try uninstalling outlook and then reinstall it. Let us know if it works for you.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

From: molly the blind tech lover <mailto:brainardmolly@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2018 6:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] having a weird problem with Nvda and microsoft outlook

Hey guys, Molly here again.

For some reason when using outlook the past few days, nvda goes silent, and then it says outlook not responding. I then try to close the program after sending email, and then nvda says there are messages waiting in my outbox waiting to be senShould I try reinstalling outlook or something?

Thanks.

Marry Christmas.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.